Monday, July 21, 2008

Triplek is back

Hi my True Friends!
How are you all?
Thank you for the patient...Thank you for the support...for the encouragement...
For the prayers....for the phonecalls and emails..

Sorry that it take me a while.
But I'm Back!
I'm different but I'm back!

beberapa minggu ini gw juga menghilang dr temen2 gw disini...dr anak2 GRCC...
gw gk ke gereja...gk ke caregroup..gk ke prayer meeting...gk angkat tlp..gk bales sms..
pokoke gk contact anybody from GRCC

I just spend time with my bro..we went out and watch movies..eat..shopping...
hehe...dede gw ud kayak cowok gw skr..LOL
But I really thanked God dat I have him

Tgl 25 July ini gw bakalan pindahan apartment ke apart yg 2 kamar..
I'm so excited..soalnya rasanya kayak mau ganti hidup baru juga
At least dat's what I believe and think lately
Dengan pindah ke new apartment ini, gw berharap gw bisa juga mulai hidup baru..
Mulai chapter baru....ganti kantong anggur yg lama

Belakangan, gw mikir..kemana Yeni yg dulu? so hyper..excited...strong...encouraging...
Tiap kali kl gw coba mikir tentang diri gw yg dulu..I will always remember you guys...
Soalnya my golden time is when I'm with you guys..

The best of me so far was when I'm with you all..
Awalnya gw mikir mungkin karena waktu itu gw gk banyak masalah..
Gak banyak responsibilities..
But dats not entirely true..
I can be the best of me cause I have you guys yg support me always..
Kayaknya with you guys, my power multiply...my happiness multiply..

Soalnya..yg help me to go through all of this is you guys...
Gw baca blog2 yg kebo tulis buat gw...gw liat friendster si kebo...gw ditlpin ama jane and also read all of her blogs..I felt encouraged..
I felt I'm love again...my happiness multiply again...
I dont feel scared...I dont felt hopeless...I dont feel useless again and weak...
As I remember what my best friends will tell me..as I remember what my friends will do to help...I'm encouraged...

Sorry bgt kalo selama ini I didn't do as much as you guys did to me now..
But my love for you guys is forever..
Thanked God dat in my life I can experience a true friendship..
Thank you ya girls..
I will do my best in here..so I wont let u guys down..
GBU all..always in my heart...xoxo

Triplek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home